Yawa Don gas for 9ja player wey lie sey him no be 40 years but 23 years old. See photos



9ja footballer, Victor Emenayo, who dem accused of lie lie of age inside Azerbaijan Don come out to defend himself sey he no old pass him claims.
The country’s media Don already call the forward a ‘cheat’ adding that the 23-yr-old Nigerian player is over 40 years.

The talk talk surrounding the real age of Emenayo, who plies his tread with top league club, Shahdagh Qusar FK in Azerbaijan Don dey on top  media in the past few days.

Emenayo Don come out to defend himself by saying him be 23 years old and has posted a photo of his international passport to backup his claims.

He talk sey he no lie about him age and that dem born am for 1993 as stated in his passport.


He talk sey , “How can anybody claim or ascertain that I am not 23-years-old merely by my looks? My passport says I was born in 1993 and no one can dispute that.

“Are they my parents to say I was not born in the year on my passport?”. 


But wait my brother by yourself judge yourself, shey you be 23? 

Lol

Photos credit : Whiteheart Pictures 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog