Ultimate search : As Aunty linda Ikeji clock 36 years old today she dey find bobo. See wetin she yarn



Ogbonge blogger Linda Ikeji clock 36 years old today. 
The multi millionaire blogger wey get mansion for banana island Don talk sey she dey look for husband and she Don finally Talk sey I am ready ( in adekunle gold voice). 

See wetin she yarn :

"I turn a year older today, September 19th; and I can't tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet... but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful.
I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers, and well-wishers.
My prayer as I turn 36 today, is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it!
Massive hug and plenty kisses."

You can watch the video here below:-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog