"I no fit die for Nigeria " - son of one police officer wey dem assassinate 10 years ago_ Yarn


one 9ja man - IG User: bluprint__ put him late father's photo ontop Instagram  and yarn him mind :
"I remember 16/10/2006 10 years ago just like 10days ago when my father died as a police officer serving his useless country he died and ever since then his country has forgotten him. No investigation on his assassination, no gratuity nothing not even hope for his 6 children and his poor widow. Nigeria is useless, Nigeria police are so useless
I remember how my dad was so passionate about his job, he didn't deserve to die and be forgotten that way. Nigeria is actually not worth dying for cause once you die it is finished for your family. Rest in peace dad and to other people who died serving their country. Your family and friends still have in you in their hearts."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog