Mtn Don dupe me ooooo

I saw a Notification from MTN that reads....."your account is too low n you are having #87 Naira remaining, if
you need more airtime kindly DIAL *322*214*AMOUNT# ", which I hastily dialled without wasting time,1st I dialled
*322*214*1000# and I got credited of #1000 airtime and I was happy that MTN IS IN TROUBLE.
I never knew that I was going for my doom, So l continued dialling until I got credited of #10,000, I was in jubilation
and I wanted to do more when I received MESSAGES that SHOCKED me from MTN....
It said... "You have successfully Purchased your AIRTIME through your FCMB (BANK) ACCOUNT", shortly after the msgs came in, I started seeing the most annoying and terrifying Part of it, which was text msgs from my FCMB (BANK) that the sum of #10,000 has been debited from my ACCOUNT.
Ever Since yesterday My body system has not been the same.
Now I agree that true true AWOOF THEY PURGE BELLE, I Dey purge now since yesterday oooo.... .......

Www.Sensernation.blogspot.com.
BBm :58B2F05E
WhatsApp :07033213285

Comments

Popular posts from this blog