Man Who Donated His Hotel BuildingTo Catholic Church, Turns Keke“Driver” (Photos)


Mr Ray Morphy first caught our
attention a few weeks ago when he went
above and beyond to donate his hotel
building in Lafia, Nasarawa State, to a
catholic church to have it converted
into a hospital for the Internally
Displaced Persons.
His extraordinary gesture, was an
inspirational act of kindness that didn’t
go unnoticed.
Morphy recently did something that
most Nigerians wouldn’t dare attempt.
Living the simple life!
In a bid to see what it felt like living the
life of an average Nigerian hustler,
Morphy took a day out, got hold of a
tricycle and pretended to be a real Keke
Napep rider.
The shocking reactions he got from
passengers pretty much summed up his
experience.
Below is how he tells his story:
MY DAY AS A KEKE OPERATOR
“I am back and I had a lot of fun today
cruising the city as a keke Operator!
Lots of fun carrying passengers to their
destinations and then refusing their
money.
Come and see surprise, consternation,
wonderment and even fear!
Moreover, I had a blast speaking to
passengers with an Oxford accent. Some
pitied me when I told them I just returned
from UK and since I had no job, I took to
keke riding.
Come and see sympathy. Ordinary
Nigerians are truly kind and loving
people! God bless you all for your kind
hearts!
It was fun and I had the pleasure of
sharing and interacting with people I
would never had met otherwise! Glad I
had the brainwave to do this.
A couple of females even shed tears of
sympathy for me. They were sad that I
came back home from abroad only to
become a keke Operator! Women can be
so kind!”
Photos of Ray Morphy handing over
his hotel building to Bishop Audu of
Lafia Diocese Catholic church in
Nasarawa state

Comments

Popular posts from this blog