Photos: Nigerian Lady Chioma Pius Cries Out After Police Men Mercilessly Beat Her Up For Having Tattoos



“Today was a horrible day. I experienced the worst day in my life, I Was in a taxi, when A police officer singled me out and asked me to step down from the taxi in Port harcourt, My crime was that I tattooed my body. In this modern age, They started calling me names, prostitute, cultist, arm robber, they

seized my phone's & searched my purse And before I knew it one of the officers grabbed me by my trousers and pushed me to the van another 1 slapped me & punched me repeatedly. I was asking why they are beating me up and their boss used his gun to hit me on my thighs. brought out cane And started flogging me, I will not be humiliated for no reason. this police officers are not here to

protect us but only to hurt innocent ones but its enough what's wrong with one tattooing their body, Please help share” - Nigerian Lady Chioma Pius
More photos below :





Comments

Popular posts from this blog