Road to #SaltTheAlbum : Saxipet Unleashed new video (DOWNLOAD)




"Many were called but Few were chosen!

Street and Corporate vibes yet weren't loosen!

Sax cover is beyond Sounds, but entertainment and doing justice to what can't be said ordinarily.

I have proven my versatility with the release of my first Voice Song, christened " Arewa"
With several Sax cover which has enjoyed massive airplay and garnered more fan based over the years.

Salt Album is a compilation of genre of music from top notch Single and A list act, making the album to appeal to both the street and corporate.


They call me Saxipet cos Sax is my pet and I am the vet!
Come July 22nd A massive Standing ovation will be showered as the Exceptional Sax cover album will be unleashed Titled " SALT"

Just like a meal is incomplete without a SALT, A beautiful home is not complete without the Salt Album.

Join me at origin Garden on the 22nd of July with my Team Naira Music To produce a smashing and memorable Sax cover album launch "

My name is Saxipet

#SaltTheAlbum
#Saxipet


 DOWNLOAD VIDEO  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog