I Have over 150 songs, Richy Manny boast as he Release the most anticipated song ( THE SCOPE)



In a recent interview with fast rising contortionist, dancer and musician. 
He revealed is plans and collections of works to Senser Nation

Senser Nation :May I know you?

Am otserioluwa Righteous by name popularly known as Richy Manny am from delta state sapele to be precise


Senser Nation : For how long have you been a contortionist?

Have been a contortionist for 9 years now professionaly 4years


Senser Nation :What has been your awkward moment as a contortionist?

My awkward moment as a contortionist is when i discovered how to do the xbone break style my inner left hand side bone shift that i couldnt get my self for five days lol and could remember when i also got the split move hmmm that also hurt little i stayed three days before feeling my leg back to normal

Senser Nation : it's indeed awkward, But can you tell me the different between a contortionist and dancers?

The different between a dancer and a contortionist is the act of the flexibility that a contortionist have. Contortionist are into  extreme flexibility that a dancer can never think of trying or doing. Anybody can dance but not in a case of contortion wink.


Senser Nation : Did you learn how to do this or a Talent?


It's a talent and i also improved by learning i watch most contortionist outside Nigeria on  YouTube to learn more. 

Senser Nation : I learnt you sing, How do you merge the two together?

Yeah music as been my dream and i find it so easy to merge the both together more Like the life of the legend Michael Jackson dancing and singing and let's also look the life of Chris brown usher etc so its never a problem for me doing the both music is also part of the plan.

Senser Nation : Like how many song have you been able to drop?

I did impossible cover titled... its possible that's the only song i dropped online this year just to test and check the mic,,am yet to drop more singles just wait for what's coming through this year i have more than 150 songs written down already cant just wait to release them out (happy mood) (in my dream)( mawobe) (the scope) and more.


Senser Nation : Which one are you dropping first?
Am dropping THE SCOPE 

Senser Nation : when? 

Have not pick a date on dropping just still under construction

Senser Nation : If you're to choose between music and dance, which one will you go for?

That's a big question but my answer is gonna be for both let's just keep that for now am doing dance and music.


Senser Nation : Any collaboration?

No for now


Senser Nation :Lastly,  any big event or performance?

I went on tour with maltina dance gig 2013 also on tour with mtn tour bus 2012 i performed on stage at the christ embassy IPPC ikeja 2009 way back and i also did a lot of events that i cant even remember at this time. 

I became the best dancer in lagos state 2012 under amstel malta show time season 2 i won the price home. 

I and my ex partner performed at warri again 2015, With apororo basket mouth lil kesh and many more. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog