NO ONE INFLUENCED ME TO LEAVE OLAMIDE’S LABEL – LIL KESH



EVER SINCE ARTISTE, LIL KESH, ANNOUNCED VIA HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE THAT HE HAS LEFT YBNL, THE RECORD LABEL OF HIS MENTOR, OLAMIDE , SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE HAD DIVERSE OPINIONS ABOUT THE YOUNG CHAP.
While many said that he was ill-advised by those he surrounded himself with, others opined that his career was not ripe for such a move as they said it would affect him adversely.
But in a chat with Saturday Beat, the rapper explained why he took the decision.

He said, “People are still getting it wrong; no peer group or friends pressurised me to leave YBNL. To set the record straight, I don’t move with any other crew other than YBNL; so who would possibly want to influence me? Nobody. It has always been Olamide ’s dream that we all grow big in the industry; Olamide had shared the idea with me before I even thought of it. I am still very much around in the industry and good stuff is still going to come out from my stable a YBNL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog